Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

New Member Of The Hughes Family

New Member Of The Hughes Family

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

The other month I wrote about my aunties baby shower (my auntie was pregnant by the way) well shes had the baby!!!! :)

Eva Nancy was born on the 12th February and she is Beautiful!! I love her. I slept over at my auntie and uncles house when Eva was a week old.  and she hardly cry's!!  She must be words quietest baby :)

She has brown hair and blue eyes. Yesterday my auntie and uncle and Eva came round and Eva fell asleep on my knee :) Holly (my dog) loves her too, when Eva was in her car seat she was looking at her and when my uncle bent down to pick up the car seat Holly looked at him and then my uncle was holding the car seat Holly would not take her eyes off Eva :) 

I am sure there will be lots more about Eva.  :)

Happy Mothers Day too :)
See you soon
Mia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment