Pages

Saturday 2 April 2016

What happened to my foot?

What happened to my foot?

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I don't know if I have already mentioned it but we have reached 2000 views on this blog!!!! We are nearly at 2100 views! 

Anyway..... On Tuesday during last period I had trampolining. I enjoy it but I do keep hurting my self like I grazed my knee and my elbow the week before. So on Tuesday I got on the trampoline and begun to bounce. Then I did a swizzle-hip but I slipped and twisted my ankle. It was really hurting so I had to get off. One of my friends got a chair for me to sit on and then my P.E teacher came over (my P.E teacher is also my head of year) and asked if my ankle was hurting. Obviously I replied yes because it was killing me. One of my other friends went and got me and ice pack and I stayed seated on my seat for the rest of the lesson.

When the lesson was over I got changed and went to the reception.When my mum came and picked me up I was told to go to the hospital by my head of year. So that's what we did.

When we were parked up I had to try to hop over to the lift but I couldn't do it so I had to wait for my mum to find a lift when a couple came over and asked if we were okay. My mum explained the situation and the man went and got me a wheelchair because I couldn't walk. When he came back I got in the wheelchair and went to the hospital. I had a 30 minute wait and then I was seen to. I went to a room where I was told to go for an x-ray which I did and I had to go back to the other room where I was told that I had snapped a ligament in my ankle and had to go on crutches for a few days!!

It is now Saturday and I can kind  of walk on my leg now but it hurts. 

See you soon 
Mia xx 

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
 check out my FaceBook page: little box of my life
Twitter: Miajhughes
Instagram: Mia__Hughes

Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment