Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

My everyday make up

My everyday make up

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Sorry I haven't written as much this year, swell as all my exams I've also been having a huge writers block :( But don't worry, I've got loads of posts lined up for you guys!

Over the past few days I have been following small bloggers on Twitter and getting to know some of them, I think that its important to know other bloggers as they are all so nice and give amazing advice! Hi if you are a fellow blogger :) If you want to check out any of their blogs, go onto my Twitter and check out who I follow, they should be at the top of people that I follow! 

I thought that I would do something a bit different to my usual posts, I really wanted to do a post that involved make up, so I thought that I'd tell you guys what make up I usually use!

Lips

On my lips I use Norwegian formulas lip moisturiser so I don't get dry lips and over the top I use Clinique pop in the colour nude also from Clinique I use the  lip gloss in the shade cake pop. From Ted Baker I use their lip gloss, Vanilla and their lipstick which doesn't have a name but the code to find it is KMI TW11.

Eyes

For my eyes I use lots of different eye shadows and mascaras. I would use eye liner but I'm terrible at doing it and most of the time I end up poking myself in the eye! I'm going to do my eye shadows first as theres a lot! The pallet that I use quite a lot of the time is Fifi Lapin. I use this quite a lot as this was my first pallet and I have just grown to love all the colours so much. The other pallet that I use quite a lot is the Barry M Shadow and Blush Natural Glow Pallet. I love the natural looks as you can probably tell :) Some of the smaller pallets that I use are the Clinique pallets that come in the bonus time bags so they come with lots more make up, the latest one that I have is the pallet which has AX chocolate covered cherry and 06 daybreak and another pallet which came in another bonus time bag is the 10 going steady which includes 3 shades. The most expensive make up that I own is the Ted Baker range which I got for Christmas, the eye shadow from that range is the eye shadow trio. The cheapest eye shadow that I use is the PS range from Primark, to be fair the make up from there is actually really good, the pallet that I have from PS is the shimmer pallet.

For my mascaras I use 3 different ones. I use one form Ted Baker which is really nice. Another one I use is from Benefit and is called BAD gal lash, its really thick and makes your eyes look really nice and big. Lastly I use one from Clinique  called high impact and I got this one in the bonus time bag. 

At Christmas time if I want a bit more shimmer on my eyes I use the Tanya Burr eye shimmer pots in the shades snow day and Champaign sparkle.
 



Eyebrows

I don't usually do my eyebrows but when I do I use one of 2 products. The main one that I use is the Collection eyebrow kit in blonde. If I want a left subtle look then I use the Ted Baker eyebrow pencil.


Skin care

Each night I cleanse and tone my face with the Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser and toner and since using this I have hardly got any spots! To moisturise my face I use Aveeno cream which is great!

Sprays

for spays I use Vaseline deodorant, Ted Baker body spray and Tommy Girl perfume :)

I hope you enjoyed todays post :) 
See you soon,
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes

Snapchat: Miahughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment