Pages

Sunday 25 September 2016

A quick update

A quick update

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

As you all know I love the Sims. Recently I have found out how to download items and now I love Sims even more! I have loads more hair and clothes and its so cool! You can also download furniture. I have got Hogwarts uniforms, Disney dresses and super hero outfits! I love them. 

I still really want to make a Youtube channel and me and my friend Jemima are talking about starting a gaming channel. If that happens, you will definitely be seeing Sims on there.

Also I just wanted to say sorry for there being no post last week because I was so ill. Also were nearly at 3500 views! Thank you all so much :)

Sorry this post is quite short, it will be longer next week. I hope you have enjoyed this weeks post
See you soon
Mia xx


Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment