Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

Holidays and exams

Holidays and exams

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I'm back in school now and during the first week back I had exams. On Tuesday (The first day back) I had maths and science exams and on Wednesday I had English and maths and on the Thursday I had my last exam day and I had to do a science test. I also have tests in most of my other classes. I have Spanish this week (I can't speak a word of Spanish though!), art over a few lessons, design technology and a few other lessons. I'll update you on all of that when I find out whats happening :)

Last post I said that I was going on holiday to Orlando and then we are going to Miami, we have changed it so were not going to Miami any more, now were going to ClearWater. I'm so so so excited still! I can't wait for the summer!

Over the holidays I haven't done much. I have been out shopping with my friends once or twice but apart from that I haven't done much. I have been really tired recently so I've spent most of the holidays relaxing and catching up on sleep, I am a teenager after all :) 

I have begun to watch some new YouTubers, I have been watching them for a few weeks now but I think that they are all amazing. Ali-A and Clare Siobhan, their both gamers so if you like gamers these guys are perfect for you to watch. I am also now watching the SacconeJolys. I watched them for a while just before I moved home but then I wasn't able to watch YouTube for a while but I watched them the other week and I have watched there videos since. Also Alessia os super cute! I'm gong to leave links down below to their channels. 

I don't know if I mentioned this last time I posted but I love Moana! I'm watching it right now whilst I'm writing this. I think its so creative and amazing and I just love it! My favourite part is the very beginning with baby Moana and the end with Te Kā. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post!
See you soon,
Mia xx

Ali-As main channel
Ali-A's second channel
Clare siobhan's channel
SacconeJolys channel

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: Miahughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment