Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Happy birthday Bobby

Happy birthday Bobby

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you have all been feeling great over the past few weeks! On Saturday it was my brother Bobby's birthday, so I thought that I'd tell you guys about it.

On the 6th of May my brother turned 12! He woke me up at 7am on the dot, then we had to go into our parents room. Near my dads wardrobe there was a pile of gifts, he opened them all up and then went into his room and straight onto the Xbox. Typical teenage boy! We got him a new Xbox controller, some cool gadgets and some clothes. At about 6pm my family came around and we had food and cake. Thats all we really did on his birthday, I know that we didn't do much but he didn't really want to do anything.

On Sunday I went to the cinema with Lara to go and see Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2, and it was amazing! I .would definitely recommend it. After that I went home and went to Bobby birthday party. He went go-carting, I even got a go! We went there with a few of his friends and our cousin. On my first way around I crashed straight into a pile of tires. I now have a bruise on my shoulder  because I whacked it on the side! Anyway, it was so fun! 

I also thought that I should tell you guys that yesterday I had 2 injections! That might not seem like the biggest thing in the world, but to me it was because my biggest phobia is injections! 

Also I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm not going to be posting weekly, as you've probably guessed, because of all my school work and homework.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: Miahughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment