Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Cool bedroom D.I.Ys

Cool bedroom D.I.Ys

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you are all okay, I'm sorry I haven't been writing for a while I haven't been feeling too well.

If you read my post about moving house you would know that well i'm moving house. I thought that I would write about cool D.I.Y things for your room.

  Twinkle light canopy
I really like this idea its very princessy.

Paint Chip Calendar
I love this. If you don't know what they are thy are paint sheets with dates written on it. They are in frames. You can use multi-colored pens to write on the dates and months!

How to Make a Yarn Wrapped Ombre Monogrammed Letter | CatchMyParty.com

This is so cool (just make sure to get the letter for your name)

I hope this gave you some cool bedroom ideas.
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
 check out my FaceBook page: little box of my life
Twitter: Miajhughes
Instagram: Mia__Hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCspMCoFtlxUV85LWfgZYLg

No comments:

Post a Comment