Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Sims!!!!!!!!!

Sims!!!!!!!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you are all feeling great. Sorry I haven't posted for a while I haven't been feeling too good and I have had test week at school.

Anyway for my birthday I got Sims 4 on my laptop and I'm addicted too it! I love it. I have created 5 family's and they are all neighbors and friends. Its great!!!!

The furniture is so cool too and I love how you can make the house look really cool. I just love the Sims!

Also if you have been wondering why I haven't done any YouTube videos its because I'm moving house so I am going to start uploading when I have a set background so I don't keep changing.

This is NOT and ad for Sims :)
I hope you enjoyed reading 
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment