Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

What do I do...? Part 2

What do I do...? Part 2

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

So the other day I wrote about what happened at school so I thought that I'd give you guys a bit of a update :) Also we are at 1900 views!!! I think we might reach 2000 views by the end of the month :)!!! By the way If you haven't read my first post on this you might want to check it out :) -> Part 1 !

Anyway on Thursday I was in school and the boy who had found kept looking at me which made me feel quite worried. In the 5th period we were doing valentines cards and the boy who had found out who my crush was went over to my crush and asked him who he was writing to and said "why don't you write to Mia because she likes you." and my face went bright red and I didn't know what to say. Ryhanna went over to him and asked him about what had happened and he said he will think about it. I don't know that went because I didn't ask him anything so I was really confused. I am still confused now. I'll tell you more about it when I find out more.

See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment