Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

School holidays and my cousins birthday

School holidays and my cousins birthday

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope that you are all feeling great!! On Friday I finished school for a week!! Which is great and today it has been quits sunny and warm :) 

This week I am not sure what I'm going to do. I want to see XMen Apocalypse, Alice Through The Looking Glass and Me Before You. They look like really good movies. I also want to go out with my friends.

Yesterday was my cousins birthday. We went round to his and we saw most of my family. My auntie, uncle and my cousins recently bought a baby pug called Walter and he is so cute!! We played outside and on the Xbox and just had a catch up. It was really nice to do that. 

Oh and did you see who won Britain's got Talent? That magician was amazing!!!! 

See you soon 
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment