Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Something new and an update

Something new and an update

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I have been away for a while now. Mostly because of my exams and having to revise. But i'm back now!! :) I have decided to write every Sunday and post at 6pm (UK time) every week!! Rather than writing every now and then at random times.

As I said I have been revising for my exams. Now my exams are over I have a lot more free time. On Thursday May 5th  I had my 2 english exams they were quite easy, well that's what I thought. Then on the Friday I had my 2 science exams as well as Bobbys birthday. That was a bit harder. I missed out 1 question but completed the rest. On Monday may 9th I had my maths exam. I am terrible at maths so this was definitely the hardest for me. I didn't finish all the questions but I did my best.

As I said before it was bobbys birthday. We went to see Captain America: Civil War which was incredible as I said last time I would 100% recomend it!! Then on his birthday we had family round and had dinner together. On Saturday we went bowling. I was winning but on Bobbys last bowl he got 1 point infront of me and won :(!!!

That's all really !
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment