Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

My top 10 movies updated

My top 10 movies updated

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope that you are all feeling great today!! As you all know I am obsessed with movies and one of my dreams is to one day star in a movie. Anyway I have been exploring lots of movies lately and have found some which I love and hopefully you will love them too :)
  1. Guardians of the Galaxy
  2.  Pirates of the Caribbean
  3. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  4. Captain America: The First Avenger
  5. Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1+2
  6. Hunger Games Catching fire
  7. Hunger Games
  8. Alice Through The Looking Glass
  9. The Secret Life Of Pets
  10.  X-Men Apocalypse
There my favourite films at the moment and if you haven't seen some of them I would 100% recommend them. :)

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post :) Also my rooms almost done so my YouTube channel will be ready in a few weeks :)
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ accountcheck out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment