Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

My 14th birthday.

My 14th Birthday

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you have all had a great week! On Tuesday it was my birthday and I turned 14! On the 7th of January I went to the cinema with Lara, Jemima and Sehar to see passengers. I had been wanting to see it for ages and it was well worth the wait! Then we all came back to mine and we listened to music, ate party food and watched videos. 

On my birthday I got up at 6am and went into my parents room, then I opened all my gifts. I got lots of clothes, a laptop bag, a metal figure of Black Widow, Lush bath bombs, a new dressing table, some books and loads more stuff but I can't remember! Then I got ready for school and left. 

I met Lara and then we walked to school, there we met all our friends. Then when they were all there they gave me there gift. Lara got me some Ted Baker perfume called Mia and a unicorn note book, Jemima got me some cute posters, chocolate, a cute mug and a few other cute bits and bobs and Sehar got me a Jack Wills set.

When I came home My family came round and we had cake (it this emoji cake😂!) 

I had a great day, thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my birthday <3
If you have had a birthday this year, then happy birthday <3
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes

Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment