Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Whats on my I-Phone 2

Whats on my I-Phone 2

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

If you can remember a while ago I did a post on what is on my I-phone. Since then I have upgraded and got lats on new apps and deleted the old ones. So I thought that I would update you guys 😊 (Also i had no idea how to get emojis so I'm super happy right now 😂)

I have an I-Phone 6S in rose gold, my phone case is a Ted Baker which is white pink and green and my lock screen is Black Widow and Scarlett Witch because they are my favourite super hero and I just wanted a Marvel lock screen because why not! My home screen is a black background with the Cheshire Cat eyes and smile and underneath it says "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality" which is one of my favourite quotes.

On the first page is Messages, Calendar, Photos, Gmail, Reminders, Camera, Weather, Notes, Clock, Settings, iTunes store, App store, Wallet, Contacts, Health, Phone, Google, Music, Mail and FaceTime. As you probably know they are all stock apps (except from Gmail and Google).

The second page is full to the brim. The apps on this page are PhoneTracker, Find Iphone, Snapchat, Instagram, Emoticon, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Messenger, MyEE, Calculator, ZEDGE, Safari, YouTube, iCloud Drive, Dubsmash (I really need to delete this I don't even know why this is on my phone!), Heads Up, Akinator, Countdown, Sky go, Netflix and Pokemon Go. 

and on the last page I only have four apps which are Spotify, Happy Wheels, SoundTouch and tumbler. 

So they are all the apps on my phone. Also as you probably know Instagram has introduced LiveStreams so I thought maybe every Friday or Saturday I could do a livestream where you guys could ask me questions and things like that! I am going to do my first one later on this week! I'll leave a link to my social media down below.
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment