Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Happy new year! 2017, I can't believe it. Last year flew by. I hope you are all having a great new years day. I want to say something in this post that I have been thinking about for a while now. 

This year I chose my options and begin my GCSEs. GCSEs are so important and I want to put all my time and effort into getting the best grades I can. So when the time comes I am going to stop posting. I will post every now and then so You can keep up to date but i am not going to be posting every week. I want you to know that this was not an easy decision to make, but I guess that I knew when I begun this blog I would have to stop it when I begin my exams. I hope you can understand. Once they are over I am going to carry on the blog. 

Sorry that this post is so small i just wanted to explain that this year there will be changes. 

See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment