Pages

Sunday 14 May 2017

My future according to Buzzfeed quizzes

My future according to Buzzfeed quizzes

Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Today I wanted to do a different type of post to what I usually do. I have been wanting to do this for a while so I thought why not do it! I'm going to leave links to all the quizzes below so you guys can have a go! If you want you can comment your results of tweet them to me, all the infomations at the bottom <3


I got 21! Thats only 7 years away! Ive always wanted to get married when I'm about 25 or 26. 


I got I'm going to own a holiday home in the Bahamas! I have never been to the Bahamas but I would love to visit it one day. It just looks so peaceful and calm and beautiful, it looks like something out of a fairy tale.


I got I'll finally take that trip you've always wanted, and travel somewhere awesome! As you might know I'm going on holiday with my family to Orlando and then I'm flying over to Clearwater. I love Orlando so much and I can't wait to go to Clearwater. So in a way its sort of correct!


I got Vice President! I'm British so I don't think that I could do this job, but it would be quite cool to be Vice President. Also if I did do this job it would mean that I would be able to live in America which I would love!


I got 29! I always wanted to have my first child when I am 26 or 27, but this will do!


I got Tom Hiddleston! I love Tom and I think he's an amazing actor, also he's such a gentleman

So to sum it all up, this year I'm going to go on a trip that I've always wanted to go on. Then I'm going to get married to Tom Hiddleston when I'm 21 and were going to own a home in the Bahamas! I'm going to be Vice President and have my first child when I'm 29! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! I loved doing it, I'm going to try and do more to these posts in the future! 
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: Miahughes321



No comments:

Post a Comment