Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

We stand together

We stand together

Hello everyone,

Today is going to be a very different post, but I think that its important that I write about the recent incident in Manchester. 

As you all probably know, yesterday there was a bombing in Manchester after the Ariana Grande concert. I'm not going to go into too much information, but I am going to tell you guys my thoughts and how I feel about this situation. 

I am devastated about what happened, as you might know I live in Manchester, only about ten minutes from the city centre. I found out about the bomb at 7:18, when my mum woke me up to tell me about it. I was shocked, scared and worried, it so hard to believe that a bomb has gone off just down the road from you. I immediately text my friends to check that they were okay, luckily they were fine. 

I think that its sickening that someone would target young children and people. I have been on Twitter today retweeting as many posts as I can about people who are missing. 

22 years ago there was a bomb in Manchester. But Manchester got up and carried on. Just like we have done today. We have united, stood together and we will fight, hand in hand. The people in Manchester are strong and proud of who they are and will not be pushed down by terrorists. We will stand together and win.

My thoughts are with the victims, missing people and their families. Stay safe.

Please check my twitter and if you do see any of the people who are missing, please send them home, safe.

See you soon,
Mia xx



Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: Miahughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment