Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

I'm Back :)

I'm Back :)

 
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
I hope you are all feeling great and had a great Christmas and a happy new year!!! :) Todays post is about 3 things. Christmas, New Years resolution's and  a big announcement!!! :)
 
 
Christmas
 
I hope you all had a great time and all got what you want :) For Christmas I got and IPhone 6s in rose gold, a fugi (I think that's how you spell it)camera, some youtube books, Sims 4 on my pc and a few more bits and bobs. On Christmas day we had my nana, other nana, my granddad, my uncle, my auntie and her boyfriend all stayed and had Christmas dinner and it was amazing!!!

New Years Resolutions

I am sure that you all know what new year resolutions are. So here are mine: To write on my blog at least 4 times a week, to complete a diary and to start a YouTube Channel which leads me nicely on to my next paragraph.

 A big announcement

This time I am starting a YouTube channel. The first video will be up on the 16th January 2016. I am going to tell you more about that later on. I have been doubting doing this. But I thought if not now when. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post :)
See you soon
Mia xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment