Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

My Favorite Hunger Games Quotes

My Favorite Hunger Games Quotes

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you have all had a fabulous day :)

Recently I have been watching the Hunger Games a lot. I had never seen the hunger games until late November and they are now my favorite films. If you haven't seen them I would recomend them. They are incredible. (although I wouldn't watch unless you don't mind blood, fights and death! Just a warning :))   I thought that I would tell you my favorite Hunger Games quotes


  1. IF WE BURN, YOU BURN WITH US !!
  2. Remember, were madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it
  3. Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor
  4. I don't want to lose the boy with the bread
  5. Katniss the girl on fire 
  6. Here's some advice. Stay alive
  7. I'm more than just a piece in there games
  8. Because... because... she came here with me
  9. We saved each other...
  10. "you love me... Real or not real?" I tell him "real"
There are my favorite Hunger Games quotes. Comment yours down below :)
see you soon
mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
 check out my FaceBook page: little box of my life
Twitter: Miajhughes
Instagram: Mia__Hughes

Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment