Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

1 YEAR

1 YEAR

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

So today is our 1 year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe its been 1 year already. I want to thank my friends and family for all the support. I also want to especially thank you guys for taking the time to read this blog and supporting me. Right now we have had views from all over the globe. America, Spain, France, Germany, Russia, Africa, India, China, Australia, New Zealand and lots more countries. Thank you so so so so so much <3 <3

I have also set up a new blog! Its called Mia's little baking blog where I will be posting videos of me baking and writing about baking. (This will still be my main blog) If you want to check it out click here Mias little baking blog !!

Thanks so much again :)
See you soon
Mia xx
Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ accountCheck out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321


No comments:

Post a Comment