Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

My Comic Con experience

My Comic Con experience

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

How are you guys? What's happening in your lives?

On the 31st July I went to Manchester Comic Con with my family and it was amazing!!! I loved every second of it :) I wore a Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2 t-shirt and leggings, Unlike most of the other people there who wore Iron man outfits and other comic book character's. Someone was dressed as a tree! I swear I saw at least 12 Batmen and 8 Captain Americas! It definitely opened my eyes to a whole new world. There were stands selling POP! characters (which I love I have 2 Katniss Everdeen's, Peeta Mellark, and a Tinkerbell. I want loads more. I even have a whole Pinterest board of ones I want!), there was a huge Harry Potter stand, loads of cool artists and people selling signed pictures of people like Hayley Atwell, Sabastian Stan, Jennifer Lawrence and loads more. I really wanted one but they were all super expensive!

When we left we went for a Chinese. In the restaurant there was a Nick Wilde and a Judy Hopps (from Zootopia.)

I am 100% going again next year. It was so fun!
Also I found my filming camera so I can now film videos for my YouTube! My first video will be up on Saturday and I'll add the link to my channel in next weeks post :)
I hope you enjoyed this weeks post
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321






No comments:

Post a Comment