Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

My brother drove a Ferrari and a Aston Martin

My brother drove a Ferrari and a Aston Martin

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you are all feeling great! 
For my brothers birthday in May my mum and dad got him a driving experience, which was on Thursday. We went to this race track and there was loads of sports cars like Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Porsche's and Aston Martin's! We signed in and after about 10 minutes my brother, Bobby, was took into a room with my dad and my grandad and thought how to drive a sports car.

When they came back me, my mum, my grandma, my dad, Bobby and my grandad were taken outside along with about 6 other family's. It was raining quite heavily and it was freezing so that meant that the track would be quite slippery. First they were taken out in a normal car so they could get use to the track. Then when they came back my brother was put into the farrari. Oh did I mention that Bobby was the one driving. He's only 11!! He drove around the track 6 times and got out.

It was crazy! He drove up to 95 miles per hour! He said that it was amazing! It looked really fun.

After about 30 minutes of waiting he was once again whisked off and was taken to a Aston Martin which he drove around the track 6 times! He has always loved cars weather it was Cars the movie or real life cars, so this must have been amazing!







Afterwards we went to a pub and got some dinner. I had a burger and it was really nice. 

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it! I have filmed a video I just need to edit it. 
See you soon
Mia xx
Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes

Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment