Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

A trip to Manchester Museum

A trip to Manchester Museum

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you all feel amazing! So on Friday I went to Manchester Museum with my family. I love history I find it really interesting but my brother he doesn't like it that much, he finds it boring. So the whole way round he was moaning. But I still enjoyed it!
The museum is full of things from butterfly's to dinosaurs to Meteorites! above there is a skeleton of a caveman. The silver disks below are parts of meteorites from the Moon, Mars and a planet called Chelyabinsk which I've never heard of. If you have heard of it comment down below! There was also a huge skeleton of a T-rex which is really cool. Another skeleton that is there is a flying lemur which if you read my post about going to the zoo you would know that I quite like Lemurs. The last skeleton is of a elephant and again its huge! Another reason I enjoy going to the museum is because you can learn a lot about your past and how we have evolved through out millions of years.
                 



I hope that you liked this weeks post! On Tuesday I am going to be posting a post as its our 1 year anniversary of this blog! The time has flown by! So be sure to check out Tuesdays post :)
See you soon
Mia xx
Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment