Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Anouncment and update

Anouncment and update

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,  

I hope you are all feeling great!

I just wanted to tell you guys that I will be doing blogmas this year and I can't wait!

In December I'm going to New York! I can't wait! I am visiting the Rockefeller Centre, Central Park and Times Square. I am so excited! I'm going to be posting loads of pictures on social media so be sure to follow me on them, as always the links are down below <3 Mabey I will bump into some of you guys in NYC!

Sorry this post is really short. I will make next weeks post a lot longer :)
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment