Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Or should I say booooooooooooooooooooooooooo because yesterday was Halloween! I love Halloween so so so much, I think its amazing! What did you guys do for Halloween?

I didn't dress up because straight from school I went to my friend Sehars house with Lara, Alice and Scarlet. We had pizza, sweets, chocolate and cake. We also watched part of Coroline. Then we played never have I ever which was really funny. Afterwards we went out and walked around the streets. We saw loads of kids dressed up going trick or treating. Then we went back and played truth or dare and we did prank calls. Bobby, my brother, went trick or treating and got loads of treats. They passed a house which was decorated incredibly! It had lots of light and massive graveyard signs it looked amazing!

This year my pumpkin was the S.H.E.I.L.D symbol. (mostly because I love the show) and Bobby's was Jack Skellington.

<-My pumpkin

               Bobbys pumpkin ->















I hope you all had a great Halloween!
See you soon
Mia xx
Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment