Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

Changing and Misjudging people

Changing and Misjudging people

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone, 

Today's post is going to be a bit different to the others I have posted. This is about lots of different things that happen. Also this post is not aimed at anyone in particular!

I'm sure you know at least one person who has changed over the past few years. I have, I know I have. I have become more outgoing and I'm not afraid to say what I think. 

People I know have changed and I have ether grown to like that person or dislike them. Sometimes I misjudge people. I think we all do, and if I have i'm very sorry. I tend to think ahead and judge a book by its cover. If you look smart I'll automatically think oh there smart. It's probably one of my worst qualities. I hate thinking like that but I can't help it. I'm trying to work on it, don't worry. 

I have misjudged people who I am now great friends with. If I have misjudged you I am so so so sorry. If you didn't like this weeks post I'm sorry I just needed to say this.
I'm going to change the ending this week by saying don't judge a book by its cover. If I have then I am truly sorry and I hope that we can start a fresh. 
Hi I'm Mia, how are you?

2 comments: