Pages

Sunday 27 November 2016

A-Z of my blog

A-Z of my Blog

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone, 

I hope you are all feeling great! 

You might remember ages ago I wrote a post about the A-Z of my life, well I thought that I might do and A-Z of my blog!

A- Audience, I always mention where my audience is in the world!
B- Blogmas, I write blogmas every year! I'm doing it this year too!
C- Catch ups, I always miss out weeks so I write catch ups about my weeks!
D- Daft, I just write about daft things that happen in my life!
E- Everyone, I always start my posts by saying hello everyone!
F- Forgetting to post!
G- Germany, To my 61 viewers in Germany Hallo!
H- Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!
I- Instagram, You can follow me on it!
J- Jessie the Unicorn, this is the name of my unicorn on my google+!
K- ?I couldn't think of any :)
L- Little Box Of My Life, the name of my blog!
M- Manchester, where I live and where this blog is wrote!
N- I couldn't think of any words!
O- One years old, that how old this blog is!
P- Posts, What I'm writing now!
Q- Quirky, I think that this blog is quite quirky!
R- Russia, to my 261 viewers in Russia, Zdravstvuyte!
S- Snapchat, you can also follow me on this too!
T- Twitter, You can also follow me on this!
U- USA, hello to my 720 viewers there!
V- Very, I seem to use this word a lot!
W-I couldn't think of any words!
X- xx, how I always end my posts!
Y- YouTube, I will start this I promise, I'm just super busy at the moment!
Z- I couldn't think of any words!

I hope you all enjoyed this week post! Also remember next week will be the beginning of Blogmas! So I'll post on Thursday:)
See you soon
Mia xx

Click on my google+ sign at the right of the screen to follow my google+ account
Check out my pinterest- mia hughes
Twitter: twitter
Instagram: mia__hughes
Snapchat: miajhughes321

No comments:

Post a Comment