Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I didn't finish Blogmas this year :( I managed 18 days. I thought that today I would tell you what I did for Christmas this year.

I woke up at 2am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I watched Shrek on Netflix. Then I went back to sleep at 4am. I woke up again at 6am and then I opened up my stocking. I got a fountain pen, some nerds, some jumping beans and some Christmas socks. 

Then I went and woke up my brother and we went into my mum and dads room. We woke them up and we went downstairs. Me and Bobby waited outside the living room whilst my mum and dad put on Christmas movies and put the fire on. When we were aloud in there was a huge pile of gifts! Me and Bobby sat down and began to go through the pile. We got loads! I got 4 Pop! figures (Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Scarlett Witch and Alice from Alice in Wonderland.), Tommy Girl perfume, Ted Baker phone case, pencil case, make up set and bath set, Zoella lazy days reed defuser, Avengers Monopoly, Girl online going solo, Username regenerated, the Victoria letters, Audrey Hepburn shower set, a set of Christmas socks, Lish bath bombs, Zoella note book, Frozen operation, and a penguin memory stick. Once we had opened everything my dad came in with 2 sacks. He gave one to me and one to my brother. when we opened them there were boxes containing a macBook pro for me and a iPhone 7 for Bobby! We were so happy with them! Bobby loves his and I adore mine! 

After that we went into our front room to open gifts from our family. I got a New Look voucher from my auntie, uncle and cousins, some money from my grandparents, a necklace from my grandma, some bath bombs from my auntie and uncle and some pyjamas from my auntie and uncle. 

At about 12pm we got dressed and my grandparents, auntie and uncle came round. We all gave our gifts. I got money and a selection box off my grandparents and perfume and lipstick off my auntie and uncle. I was on my Mac and we were watching Avengers: Age of Ultron. Then we had dinner which was so nice! For afters we had millionaires shortbread. Afterwards we watched Frozen and my family went home. 

We watched tv. Then went to bed. It was such a good day! 
I hope you all had a great Christmas!
see you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment