Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas day 1: introduction to 2016 blogmas

Blogmas day 1: Introduction to 2016 blogmas

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

Happy blogmas! I hope you have all enjoyed the first of December <3 

This year I have created title pictures but my laptop won't work so I can't load them on here so I'll add it tomorrow:) 

Over the weekends I am going to post baking videos because then I will have more time to bake and they will look even better :) 

I am going to post diy posts and posts on what I've got my friends and family <3 

I am not posting on Christmas Eve as I'm always very busy and spend most of the day in Manchester town centre I am also not posting on Christmas Day or on Boxing Day :) so all together I'll be posting 23 posts. I have loads of ideas lined up for you guys :) I hope you all enjoy them as much as i enjoy writing them. 

I hope you enjoyed blogmas day 1 <3
See you soon
Mia xx
Instagram- mia__hughes
Snapchat- miajhughes321
Pintrest- lboml of Mia Hughes 
YouTube- Mia Hughes 
Twitter- @miajhughes
Spotify- miajhughes123

No comments:

Post a Comment