Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

:( :(

:( :(

 

Helloooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
By the title you have probably guessed that something bad has happened. I just went to start vlogging and my camera isn't working!!!!!!!!!! Last time I checked my camera it had a bit of charge but I lost the charger a few weeks ago and now my camera has no charge. So I decided to get the charger or a new camera for Christmas and I'm going to start my vlog on the 1st January 2016.
 
I know, I know it's quite a while away but I don't know it just seems like a good time to start and its only 10 days away from my birthday so I can do a what I got for my birthday video. I also am terrible at editing videos so I'll be learning how to do that in the mean time.
 
Sorry if this post is dragging and if it doesn't make sense.  so get ready for the 1st of January because that's when Little Box Of My Life: Vlog !!!!!!!!!
 
I'm really sorry about all this.
see you soon
Mia xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment