Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

Bullying

  Bullying

 

 
Helloooooooooooooo everyone,
 
 The other day I wrote about my anxiety and I said that I'd write about bullying. So that's what I'm going to do. Before anyone says anything I am totally against bullying as I was bullied.

When I was in year 4. I was bullied by my 2 best friends (I won't say there names just in case) It was a really sad time in my life. When I tolled my mum and dad my mum phoned up the girls mum (the girl who was bullying me)
and asked her to talk to her. Anyway she did and things just got a lot worse. It was horrible. In the end we just fell out and I had another best friend.

The next time was again by my best friend. I remember being at McDonalds and getting a Facebook message from her. It wasn't nice she told me that I was useless and no one liked me. I remember crying all over my burger. Things just went from bad to worse I had to sit with all the boys at lunch and hang around with them. Luckily it was the last year so it wasn't too bad. Now she won't talk to me but who cares now I have the best friend ever and I know that she will never hurt me so thanks Ryhanna.

So that's my stories of being bullied

see you soon

Mia xx :)

 


 


























No comments:

Post a Comment