Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Take over: Ryhanna

Take over: Ryhanna

 
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
 
 
Today is the 15th of October and that means that it is nearly Halloween, OH! and for everyone who doesn't know already by the title I am not Mia I am the one and only best friend in Mia's life RYHANNA!!!
 
 
Everyone go check out my blog floralprincessesbloglife!
 
I actually really don't know what to wright about, but as I was saying before about Halloween I hope you all have an amazing night. I hope you have so many sweets you through up!
 
Just basically have a great time wherever you are whoever your with!
 
I am at Mia's house and it is a Thursday and I have just had a heart attack because I have missed THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like OMG tvd is the best thing ever besides, pretty little liars, lost girl, teen wolf, once upon a time, grimm like all these are amazing!
anyways everyone should carry on reading Mia's blog because I know that she is really amazing and I think it is thoughtful that she spends so much time putting so much effort into a blog and its posts, it is worth it because Mia she's funny she comes up with the must stupidest things ever! but she is my everything so please don't stop helping her going world wide.
 
And thank you for supporting her it makes her so happy that she is reaching so many views that I know when she has people commenting she will start a Youtube. I all ready know that she wants to but not just yet.
 
I love ya all so fricking much...
                                                 byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment