Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Meeting Joe Sugg

Meeting Joe Sugg

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
The other day I said that I was going to meet Joe Sugg and today I met him!!!!!!!!
 
He is really nice and kind. I had to queue for 3 and a half hours but it was worth it. I got given a silver wrist band with Waterstones wrote on it and I got given a leaflet with all the rules on it and you could only take 1 selfie with him :(
 
Next I got given a signed Username-Evie and its really good I love it.
 
After 3 and a half hours of waiting we got let inside. I had a letter from me and another letter from one of my best friends Jemima and when I got up to him he gave me a hug and I gave him my letters and he put them in a box I gave him my phone and he took some selfies you were only aloud to take 1 but he took 5 :) My mum also took some photos and then we left. He is really nice and kind. He is amazing.
 
That's all from my trip to see Joe Sugg
See you soon


Mia xx


Pics from meeting Joe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment