Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

YouTubers

YouTubers

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo  everyone,
 
As you all know I'm a huge fan of YouTube and Vloggers. I find them so inspiring and amazing. As you know my favourites are Joe Sugg, Zoella, Caspar Lee, Oli White, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Alfie deyes and that's only a few of them !!! I'm going to write about why I love them all
 

Joe Sugg

I just find him absolutely hilarious and amazing. I have pranked my brother loads of time since watching him and as you all know I'm going to meet him in 16 days. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Zoella

Zoella is really amazing. She is like super woman! She has a Vlog, a blog, a Wax figure, try's to keep in contact with all of us and more!!! She is amazing
 

Caspar Lee

I love it how Joe always pulls pranks on him and he's just so funny he's amazing:)
 

Oli White

He's just so cool and his brother is adorable. ;)
 

Jim Chapman

I love how cute him and Tanya are and how he's just so sweet and kind
 

Tanya Burr

She so fun and really kind and fun and acts like her life is completely normal which it is but she is known by millions she is amazing.
 

Alfie Deyes

He's just amazingly hyper and really fun and I love how he is with Zoe <3 
   
They are all my favourite YouTubers and why I love them
I'll put the links to there channels down below
 
See you soon
Mia xx
 
Joe Suggs channel
 
Zoellas channel
 
Caspar Lees channel
 
Oli Whites channel
 
Jim Chapman's channel
 
Tanya burrs channel
 
Alfie deyes's channel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment