Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

My Updated Christmas List

My Updated Christmas List

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
Recently 1 have been thinking about what I want for Christmas because its only 1 month away!!!! If you can remember I wrote about what I wanted for Christmas but I have updated it and this is what I want :)
 
  1. Joe and Caspar Hit The Road ( Joe Suggs and Caspar Lees movie)
  2. ThatcherJoe T shirt and bag
  3. I'm not a daily vlogger phone case
  4. Joe and Caspar Hit The Road calendar
  5. James and friends stationary range
  6. Tanya Burr Cosmetics
  7. Zoella Beauty
  8. My vlog log
  9. Marcus Buttler hello life
  10. Pointless book 1&2
  11. Sprinkle of glitter Book and diary
  12. Sims 4 for my laptop
  13. and a polaroid camera
That's what I want for Christmas :) Comment down below what you want.
See you soon,
Mia xx :)
 
  1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment