Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween

Halloween

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo everyone
 
Sorry I haven't posted for a while its just that I have been having to help my mum and dad set up the Halloween as we had a Halloween party but oh well :)
 
I decided to change my mind as I was going to be a zombie cheerleader but decided to go as Evil Alice which is Alice from Alice In Wonderland but Evil.
 
For my make up I followed Tanya Burrs Zombie Tutorial (i'll put a link below) and I forgot where I got my outfit from ;)
 
Ryhanna came round and she was Maleficent and it was amazing!!!
 
We had a few friends round and had a party which was great but I ended up waking up at 1pm in the afternoon whoops!!!
 
So that's my Halloween. Comment below what you were for Halloween
 
See you soon
Mia xx
 
Link to Tanya's zombie make up tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment