Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Exciting News !!

Exciting News !!

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
The other day I was thinking about what to write about and I was watching ThatcherJoes (Joe Sugg) vlogmas videos and it gave me an idea.

I am going to do blogmas so I'm going to write a blog post about Christmas each day. I am also going to be putting up some pages over the next few days.

There are going to be posts about baking and things I am going to be doing.
I am really excited about doing this.

So get ready for the 25th November when I am going to be putting up 4 pages (1 each day) and on the 30th November I am going to be putting up a post with a bit more information about blogmas and on the 1st December Blogmas is going to begin and I cant wait :) :) ;)

I really hope that you are looking forward to blogmas because I sure am :)
See you soon
Mia xx :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment