Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Write My Life

Write My Life

 
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
By the title you can probably tell what I'm going to do. But if you don't, I'll tell you. If you have seen the YouTuber's draw my life's, that's what I'm going to do but write it.
Hear we go :)
 
I was born on the 10th January 2003 at 10 minuets past 3 in the morning. I was my parents first child and they said that when they bought me home they didn't know what to do with me so they just put me on the table in my car seat and stared at me.
 
2 and a half years later my brother Bobby was born . I was so excited as I always wanted to have a sibling to dress up :)
 
In 2006 I started primary school it was a hardish time for me. At the start it was great and I loved every minute of it but in year 4 I started to get bullied then it stopped which was great as it was the worst time ever.
 
In October 2010 we flew out to florida for 2 weeks and when I saw the people in the costumes who make people happy and that's when I reilised that I want to make people happy too. We flew home and decided to get my dog Holly and when I was getting bullied she was like my best friend which probably sounds starnge but I was getting bullied by my best friends. 
 
But a year later it started again in year 5 but from a different person. But luckily I only had 1 year left of primary school which was ok.
 
Secondary shocked me there was so many people unlike my primary school. This is where I met my best friends Ryhanna and Jemima.And a few weeks later Ryhanna made me watch Zoella and from then on I wanted to make YouTube videos and start a blog.
On 30th August 2015 I started my blog Little Box Of My Life.

I hope you enjoyed reading :)
See you soon
Mia xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment