Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

What's On My I-Phone

What's On My I-Phone?

Helloooooooooooooo everyone,
Todays post is a bit out of the ordinary. When I was on my I-phone I was flicking through my apps and I just thought "How about I do a post on the apps on my phone!" So hear we go

Apps On My Phone

(These were already on my phone)
messages, photos, reminders, camera, weather, notes, clock, maps, videos, settings, stocks, game centre, iTunes store, app store, wallet, contacts,
voice memos, calculator, compass, face time, find friends, health, watch, iBook,
music, phone, safari, podcast, Google earth and mail.
And that's only on the first page!!
These are in my social media folder
Snapchat, Instagram, Emojicon, Flipagram, Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, Dubsmash, Pinterest, Trusper, Blogger and Touchnote.
These are in my games folder.
BikeRaceTFG, Heads Up, Akinator, Candy crush, Sims Freeplay, Subway Surf, Flappy Wings, Temple Run 2, Guess the movie, Wood Block, Crossy Road, Parking Free, Two dots, boogle, Stick Hero, Inside out, Soundboard and sketches pro.
Last but not least, In my YouTube folder,
YouTube, Capture, Studio.
So that's whats on my IPhone:) I hope you enjoyed it.
See you soon
Mia xx:)
PS you can get any of these apps at the Apple app store.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment