Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas day 1: The Beginning Of Blogmas

Blogmas day 1:The Beginning of Blogmas



Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,
 
Today is the first of December and that means its the start of blogmas.
 
So if you didn't know I said in another post that I was doing blogmas which is where I write a christmasy post every day in December up to the 24th.
 
If you watch any of the vloggers ( Joe Sugg, Zoella, Tanya Burr...) then you would know that they all do vlogmas where they vlog everyday in December up until the 24th December.
 
The other day I also said that I was going to put up a few pages but I had few problems so I have only put one up so you can go and check that out too.
 
Over the next 24 days I am going to be putting up posts about baking, things I do and so on.
 
I really hope that you enjoy the next 24 days I cant wait :) :)
 
Oh and before I forget I wanted to tell you about my calendars I have 2 I have a Dairy Milk calendar and a Benefit make-up calendar.
 
Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll see you tomorrow with another post
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment