Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

15 Things About Me

15 Things About Me

Hellooooooooooooo everyone,
Sorry for not writing for a few days but I have been really busy. Like I got lots of homework and yesterday I went to the Trafford centre ( I'm going to do a blog post about that tomorrow I just haven't took any pictures yet :) ) So by the title you probably know what I'm going to do so I'm going to get started.

15 Things About Me:

1. My full name is Mia Jessica Hughes.
2. I have a Mum, Dad, brother called Bobby and a dog called Holly.
3. I had a YouTube channel but it wasn't a very good one.
4. I have been to America 2 times.
5. My best friends called Ryhanna.
6. I want to become a professional blogger.
7. When I've had more views I want to start a YouTube channel and become a vlogger.
8. My favourite vloggers are Zoella, Thatcherjoe, pointless blog, Tanya burr and Jim Chapman.
9. I'm from Manchester.
10. I love Christmas.
11. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
12. I was born on the 10 January 2003.
13. I have never solved a Rubix Cube.
14. I have 3 grandmas, 3 granddads, 3 uncles, 4 aunties, 5 cousins and one on the way :)
15: I love my family and friends.
That's all
see you soon
Mia <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment