Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

America

America

 
Helloooooooooooooo everyone,
 
Thank you for helping me reach 400 views on this blog it really is a dream come true!!!
 
Anyway have you ever gone on a holiday that you wish you could stay on forever? I've been to America, well twice actually :) and felt like that. I remember the first time we went was in 2010 in October. We went to Florida, it was gorgeous, we stayed in Disney World's Pop Century. When we walked through the huge glass doors there were lots of people with huge smiles on there faces it was amazing. I was only 7 at the time but I still remember it well.
 
The next time I went to America was in 2014 (so last year) and it was amazing. I did things I never thought I would have like go on loads of rollercoasters and to lots of water parks.
I even got to go and swim with fish, stingrays and dolphins!! I will never forget it.
 
I got a chance today to go to NYC (New York City) I really want to go !!
 
So there's a bit about my trips to USA hope you enjoyed it and I would recommend America to anyone (as long as you like walking:))
 
See you soon
Mia :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment