Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

First Day At School Again.

First Day At School

hellooooooooo everyone,
 
So today was the first day of school I started year eight!! It was really good I got to see all of my friends and teachers. Me, Lara, Ryhanna and our other friend Joe when I had a fan-girl moment. I had a Facebook notification that Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee are making a movie!!! OMG OMG OMG I'm so execited its called Joe and Caspar hit the road!!Anyway I went in to school at 11am and spent most of the day in form. After form class I had dinner, I had a ham and cheese sandwich, a mars bar and strawberry flavourd water. After lunch I was lining up for English class with Lara who was moved into my class ( just for English though). When I was talking to her Ryhanna ran up to me I asked if she was in set A3 ( my set) she said YES !! That means that were in nearly every class together so we were realy happy. For English I got a realy nice teacher who was the head girl in 2007 !! we had to write about what we like and what we want to do when were older and I said a blogger :) Then we all walked over to humanities for our lesson we got another realy nice teacher and again I've forgot her name haha!! After that me and Ryhanna walked home and my mum and my brother picked me up from Tesco garage and took me to my nannas to see her and her dog Lola. Then we came home and I had a Virgin Media box put into my room.
 
 
Right now im lay on my floor watching Emmerdale and tomorrow im walking to school with Ryhanna, Lara and Joe.

see you soon
byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mia xx :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment