Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

meet Holly

Holly


Helloooooo everyone,
 
 
So today I thought that I'd write about the day I got my dog Holly. The day that we got her was so great that I thought that I'd write about it.
 
So when we got Holly I was 7 years old and I can still remember it so well. 
 It was a cold October morning in 2010 and I remember waking up and my brother coming up into our room and saying " we're going to get a dog" now, I had been asking for a dog for years and my mum and dad had always said no. Anyway so when I went downstairs my mum and dad said that we were going to get a dog!! So I went upstairs and got dressed. When I came down we got straight into the car and set off. When we got to Cheshire dogs home we went to the reception and they said to go and look around. We really wanted a beagle but they didn't have any. we wanted a beagle because they are child friendly and I was 7 and my brother was 5 oh and my mum was a child-minder. So we got back into the car and just as we were about to start driving my dad stopped and got out. A woman was bringing a dog back. Holly. Well Rosie at the time:) Anyway we all got out and the woman said she was bringing her back. She had only had her for a day but Holly kept sniffing her rabbits which honestly I think is a bit strange as beagles are hunting dogs!! So we took holly into a room and we got to play with her whilst my mum and dad talked to a man about us buying her. When we had finished playing with her we all knew she was the one. We all got into the car my dad driving, my brother in the passengers seat and me and my mum in the back with Holly.
 
When we got home my mum and dad let me pick her name and I picked Holly as I love Christmas and holly is my favourite name too!!
 

Now

Now she's sat in-between my legs and just had a long brush whilst the Manchester rain comes and knocks on the roof of our house.   
 
Here are some pictures of holly, unfortunately I don't have any pictures of when she was a puppy

If you want to visit or contact Cheshire dogs home or Manchester dogs home click the link http://www.dogshome.net/how-to-find-us/ and if you have a dog or a pet comment there name and breed because I'd love to know
See you soon,
Mia xx :) :)
awww she's so cute.
she thought I had a treat !!

my baby holly

No comments:

Post a Comment