Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

Ryhanna

Ryhanna

 
Helloooooooooooo everyone,
 
 
So today I'm going to write about one of the best people I know, Ryhanna !!
She is my best friend and I love her <3 I have just made her a blog and its called floral princess blog life. Anyway she is the most amazing, thoughtful and greatest  friend anyone could ask for :)

I actually forgot the day that we met because my brain is full of so many memories of us!!

The day we met we both had other best friends but slowly our best friends were becoming best friends !! so me and Ryhanna decided to become friends and from there we were BFFs <3

Today <3

Me and Ryhanna are still BFFs we both go to the same school and are in the same classes and I love her (as BFFs)
 
So thank you Ryhanna for laughing and crying with me and making me smile each day <3
 
Oh also Ryhanna now has a blog !  Its called....... floral princess blog life :) :)

See you soon

Mia xx

2 comments: