Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Not Giving Up :)

Not Giving Up

 
Helloooooooo everyone,
 
So today I'm writing this and it's kind of personal ( well I think ). So whenever I join a club like swimming, boxing and brownies I usually give it up ( if that makes sense). My Mum and Dad kept on telling me to carry on with them. But I didn't and I regret that, and the other day my Mum and Dad asked if I was going to give up my blog and I said no because this blog is a place where I can fully be myself and I love being able to have my very own corner of the internet where we can talk about what it really means to be a 12 year old girl. Anyway so I'm not going to give up on this blog that's what I'm trying to say

I love this blog and all that's in it and thanks for reading my blog because it makes me so happy :)

any way got to go
see you tomorrow

Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment