Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Fears

Fears
 
 
 
Helloooooooooooooo everyone,
 
First off I would like to thank you as I am just 1 more view away from 300 views on this blog so thank you so much!!!
 
As by the title you can probably tell what it is going to be about, fears. We all have them. Mine you ask, injections. from blood tests to injections I get so scared its unbelievable.

Yesterday I had to have a HPV vaccination but I had a panic attack and didn't end up having it. Today I had to go for a blood test but couldn't do it so I have to go to counselling. I hate having that horrible feeling in my stomach. When ever I have to get an injection I think that I can do it but when it comes to it I just cant.

Have you got any advice for me as I really need help and do you have any fears? If so write them in the comments below it would make me feel a lot better if you could all share your fears.

See you soon
Mia xx :)

PS, if you use to have a fear how did you over come it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment