Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Christmas !!

Christmas

Hellooooooooo everyone
 
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days I have just been really busy with school and I had to tidy my room and that takes a long time :)
 
Anyway I bet you are wondering " why is the title called Christmas its 4 months away ?" so I am going to answer that!!
 
I'm already so excited for Christmas and I already know what I want lol !! :)
 
 
For Christmas I really want
 
Zoellas new book girl onine: on tour
Pointless Blogs books 1&2
Joe and Caspar Hit The Road ( Joe Suggs and Caspar Lees new movie <3)
Love Tanya
User Name Evie by Joe Sugg
and some Lush bath bombs
 
So that's what I want for Christmas
Comment what you want for Christmas down below
see you soon
 
Mia xx
 
you can order any of the books up above by clicking on the link below :)
 
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment