Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas 11: NYC day 2

Blogmas 11: NYC day 2

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

This is the second post today, like I said before, I am going to try and post as many posts as I can today <3

Day 2-
I woke up at 3:30am due to the time difference. About 5 minutes later my mum woke up and we both went on our phones. 20 minutes later we were all awake so we got ready and then we went to Apple bees which was only across the road. I ordered a hot chocolate and chocolate pancakes. They were the nicest pancakes I have ever had! We were all really wrapped up as it was so cold! We were walking around for a while when a man came up to us telling us about bus tickets. Last year when my parents went to New York they got the same tickets and they said they were really good, so they bought them. The tickets were so long it took about 10 minutes for them to stop printing, it was huge.We jumped on the bus and drove down to Central Park. We walked around for ages and it was so cold. So we went into a coffee shop. I got a hot chocolate and we walked around the park for a bit longer. Then we found the zoo in Central Park so we went inside there. There were so many animals, I loved the penguins, there was loads! I also loved the snow leopards they were beautiful!

When we left the park we walked up to the Rockefeller center. We went all the way to the top. the view was amazing. You could see all of central park and the Empire State. You could also see the new World Trade Center and the Statue Of Liberty. It was amazing! When we got out of the Rockefeller my brother pointed out that I had cut my ankle because it was rubbing on my shoe. It wasn't hurting but I put a plaster on it any way to stop it from beading. After that we had a look in the Lego Store. it was huge!

We were trying to find a pub so we could have tea and we came across a Irish bar. I had a burger and chips and some Coke. Then we went to the hotel and we watched Star Wars.

I hope you enjoyed this post <3
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment