Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Blogmas day 9: Whats in my carry on

Blogmas day 9: Whats in my carry on

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone,

I hope you are all feeling great! As you might know, I am going to New York tomorrow and I can't wait! So I thought that I would show you all what I am taking in my carry on :)

 I am taking a notebook by James&friends (Jim Chapman) and a book about Alice in Wonderland, by Christina Henry. I haven't started it yet but I can't wait to read it on the plane. A am also taking a selfie stick and some Beats headphones. I will take some Apple earphones too. The bag I am using is from New Look and I also use this as my school bag.
The inside is very big and it has two small pockets 
which are very handy. Click here to take you to the website <3 ->New Look

I hope you enjoyed todays post <3 I might post this week it depends on what I'm doing. I will catch up though when I get back <3
See you soon
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment